Tuesday, November 08, 2005

November is Women's Appreciation Month

I feel that since November is my month of birth, I wanted to celebrate it doing my favorite thing! APPRECIATING WOMEN! I hope that you all don't mistake this as an issue of sexuality. IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT!
In my attempt to show my appreciation, I tried to select the most tasteful, tactful and beautiful women I could think of this early in the morning...wait...its' almost noon....anywho, here they are for you to continue to enjoy.
P.S. Don't mind my commentary....lol!


Sis. Rosa L. Parks - We Keep it soooo Gansta in the "D"! Whatcha know bout dat?Aaliyah - the late and the great....again....its just summin' bout the "D"! We know how to make'em.

Ms. Keys - If you know ME, you already know.......smh...lol!

Mya - In my honest opinion, she is under-rated! I think she is an all around performer, I love her!

Angela Bassett - She makes 40 summin' look soo good...can I be like her when I grow up?

The Dynamic Tina Turner - IF I WERE IKE I'D BE KICKING MY OWN ASS RIGHT NOW!

M.C. L-Y, L-Y-T-E - I wanted to be like her when I was B-girlin' it. A female controling the mic is S-E-X-Y!

Eva Mendez - I'm feelin' her, she is down for the brothas in all her flicks and she ES MORENA!

Gabrielle Union - Ladies and gentlemen, the original G-UNIT!

Jada Pinkett-Smith - She's adrogenous, she's gansta, she's feminine, she's smart, talented and gorgeous, Damn, and a throwback for me!

Melyssa Ford - She is Canadian....Big Up Canada! You know they call her the Black Jessica Rabbit..u see Y.

Rosario Dawson - Ummmm, Bordiqua! She is a so mysterious and versitile...catch her in RE.NT!


Well, I hope you enjoyed my picks for the week! I had some friends I wanted to post but they wouldn't have it and my mommy said she too fly for that! Keep watching, theres more to come!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are some great picks! Rosario looks great in dat pic!

How you be's ladie?

12:26 PM  
Blogger brwn_eyes_brwngirl said...

I like that Women's Appreciation Month...I appreciate women every month..cause you need sisterly support throughout ur life.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home