Monday, August 01, 2005

An Easy Monday. Have you ever heard of such a thing?


This is my view today from my mommie's crib where i'm washing all my clothes! I mean every stitch...lol
Even though I am doing laundry today, this has been the most relaxing weekend I have had in a very long time. I have the Dell in my lap and a digital camera to play around with...this is the life!
I've spent a great deal of time with my family as of late, and thanks to Cee, I realize that I really love it!
My family is very special to me. So much so that I hate moving away because I miss them so and oddly enough they really miss me when i'm not here. Because of this I have considered relocating within the midwest.
After visiting Chicago a couple of times this year, I have decided to make it a prospective home.
It seems that my lease will be over in February. That means I have about 7 months (or less) to make a final decision. Maryland & New York continue to be on the top of my list...my finances may have a different opinion...
On a down note, my cellphone is off. Mostly because I had to pay an unexpected $600 to get my car fixed. Robbing Peter to pay Paul is such a downhill trod. I need a job with a great or good salary and some benefits...sistah's gotta eat, Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home