Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Cruel tutelage of Cee a.k.a Nai a.k.a Felisha


Due to a tremendous amount of peer pressure and guidance, I have finally started this blog. It will be bland for a short while so be patient as I steadily but surely refine this effort.
I promise to give you candid and honest responses and sincere posts.

I sincerely want to thank Nai for her information sessions about blogging and all that it entails. I want to recognize Keish for ranting in a way that I can relate to in her "late twenties, almost thirty" perspective that almost ALWAYS SENDS ME INTO A HAIL OF HALLELUJAH AND AMENs. Also, I would like to appreciate Kelzz for putting me in check via email about having my own blog.

Finally, I want to send madd love to ALL the Bloggers that showed me love at the CHICAGO meet up and to Keish for being the ULTIMATE HOSTESS! That shit was the shit!

On that note. This is day one...anticipate more to come.

The Pic: VintageWoman in the "GO" at the pier. Didn't we have fun at the Taste yawl?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((looking around)) WHAT THE HELL...I can't believe you did this and didn't tell me! HELLO??? LOL YAYYY! Welcome to the blogworld! I will be shouting you out OH so soon! :) Later gurl!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Ananse's Web said...

Hey I came across your blog by total accident...what the heezy! Another blog to read errday. lol.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home