Monday, August 01, 2005

Putting my ducks in a row.....


...And ranting is required.
I want to take this time to dedicate this rant to Joe D. This after what I thought was a great phone conversation that was followed up by a vague and uninformative letter.
I want to let you know that I less than appreciate the following actions:
  1. I don't appreciate you getting engaged to another woman and then asking why I wasn't the women you were about to marry.
  2. I don't appreciate you waiting until said engagement to express your feelings for me then causing me to regain the SAME feelings that i worked so hard to move on from. I WAS PERFECTLY HAPPY JUST BEING FRIENDS.
  3. I don't appreciate seeing you again after 5 years, reconnecting in a soulful way and you making me want more from that experience.
  4. I don't AT ALL appreciate being "put on ice" after what I thought was a great visit to Tennessee.
  5. I don't appreciate you suddenly not calling me as frequently as you use to without explanation.
  6. I don't appreciate you not being man enough to confront your issues without me probing you to do so.
  7. I don't appreciate you thinking that you are such a "stand up guy", when really you are shallow in more ways than one.
  8. I don't appreciate you abusing our beautiful past, our friendship and what could've been our future.
  9. I don't appreciate your lack of communication, honesty or sincerity.

But it's cool, cuz what I do appreicate is knowing who you really are and not over investing my time, energy, pussy and love on you. Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Icey said...

Knowing is really half the battle. Stay up!

2:22 PM  
Blogger tigrebalm said...

All I can say is WOW!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Sherece said...

Wow! That sounds like a very tough situation, but you're making your way through.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Syrope said...

Hi there,

Just passing through too and yes I totally understand how you feel. But some relationships end for a reason. He's really not for you. No one deserves a person who doesn't love his partner in all sincerity and honestly.

Glad that you are moving on. Don't let him trap you again. There's only so much friends can help get us out of a situation; the rest really depends on ourselves. Take care.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home